The Wayfarer is a 4-door taxi in Driver Parallel Lines.
Similar in performance to the Chauffeur, the Wayfarer feels light weight compared to other sedans, despite its size and shape. This gives the car agile handling and great suspension, however its low performance engine seems to reduce the car's potential by a lack of power being traversed to the rear axle. Its top speed is still relatively high, with an acceptable acceleration rate too.
- Nickel and Dime - The Zartex that chases TK's Cerrano during the beginning of the mission crashes into a Wayfarer, causing both cars to set on fire.
- 1978 Era
- Can be found across the entirety of New York during the 1978 era.
- Spawns more often when the player is already driving one.
- 2006 Era
- In real life, Checker Marathon taxis were pulled off the streets of New York City after 1999 after a law establishment was made stating that taxi models couldn't be older than five years. Strangely, however, the Wayfarer still spawns commonly during the 2006 Era.
- This vehicle shares its rim design with the Zartex and Wayfarer Turbo.
- When the "spraycan" bodywork is applied the taxi sign on top will also read "spraycan", but at night when it's lit up it'll read "air taxi", even though that's from a different bodywork.
- Torrex - Replacement vehicle in the 2006 era.
- Wayfarer Turbo - Faster variant used in Taxi Driver side-jobs.