The Teramo is a 2-door sports car featured in Driver: Parallel Lines.
The Teramo is closely based on the TVR T350 and the TVR Sagaris. It shares similar rear windows which continue nearer to the B-pillar with the T350, while taking a huge amount of inspiration from the Sagaris within the lighting, front hood and the rear quarter.
The Teramo is a very fast car, being nearly faster than its real counterpart. Its handling is very quick, players who switch cars fast will notice the handling difference from a regular car is immense.
(mph / km/h)
- Ram Raider - bullet-proof version used in various missions (see Ram Raider for more).
- Teramo Racer - a racer edition, unlocked once a 'hard' race is won in the regular Teramo.
- 1978 Era
- Does not spawn in the 1978 Era.
- Can be seen driving around if the player has completed the game, and drives the vehicle in the 1978 Era using the Era Change feature.
- Can also be done if the player uses the "all vehicles" cheat and drives the vehicle in the 1978 Era.
- 2006 Era