Don't let the Admins take over! This article is in need of help! Click "Edit" to help!
This article or section needs more contributions, as it is currently considered low-quality. If you know anything about the topic this article is focused on, please feel free to contribute. All editors are welcome.
The San Marino Spyder Racer is a two-door racing roadster in Driver: Parallel Lines.
(mph / km/h)
- 1978 Era
- Unlocked by winning the Driver GP race in Manhattan.
- 2006 Era
- Driver 76
- Unlocked by winning the Driver GP race in Long Island.
- San Marino Spyder - Standard version.
- San Marino - Standard roofed version.
- San Marino Racer - Racecar roofed version.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.