The M700 is a police car, and as such, features a ram bull bar on the front. Unlike the Zartex, it features a more modern look, with curves and corners. The wheels are black sport style wheels, and the side door panels read 'POLICE' down the side, rather than its counterpart, reading 'NYPD'. The car itself is based on the 2002 Ford Police Interceptor Concept.
The vehicle is a good pick for escaping and cruising, its top speed can easily catch up with many sports cars, and the NYPD is not afraid of using that advantage. It is also relatively durable, more so than its 1978 counterpart, as it can take much more firepower to affect the engine's power. The handling is also quite impressive, but tends to understeer when reaching high speeds.
- Bear Cage - Maria orders TK to drive the M700, which contains the body of Candy in the trunk and a C4 bomb in the cockpit, to the police station, park the car in Corrigan's space and blow up his office in an attempt to both frame him for the murder of Rafael Martinez and to make him come out of hiding.
(mph / km/h)
|4 speed manual gearbox||Petrol||3.32 Seconds||100 mph (160.9 km/h)|
|2.92 Seconds||110 mph (177 km/h)|
|121 mph (194.7 km/h)|
- 1978 Era
- Does not spawn in the 1978 Era.
- Can be driven by the player in the 1978 Era by using the Era change feature, however, it will not spawn on the streets.
- 2006 Era
- Spawns all over the map, driven by the New York Police Department.
- Will respond in the vicinity if the player commits a crime.
- The license plate on this vehicle will read "
- The game Emergency Heroes, also developed by Ubisoft Reflections, features an unchanged M700 (as well as a Ram Raider) in its opening movie.