You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
The neighborhood is one of the first areas where the player visits, and the first to be settled and featured in the first mission.The southern area of Hunts Point is filled with warehouses and small businesses, with little residence present. It's filled with many small backstreets and rundown businesses.
The northern fringe is surrounded by woodlands and embankments, just behind the race course are large hills and trees. Hunts Point is home to one of Ray's garages, Ray's Autos, Hunts Point. The area is bordered by a steep cliff on the coast of the East River, looking out towards Queens and Manhattan. The location is relatively high up from sea level compared to other neighborhoods, where the mouth of the river comes in from the north-eastern quarter, and two of the neighborhoods bridges cross it. A Token can be collected when jumping between these bridges, parallel to their stretch.
- 1978 Era
- Nickel and Dime - TK has to drop off the Cerrano back at the garage. During the post-mission cutscene, it is revealed he lives at the garage with Ray - his father-figure.
- Wheelman - Slink sets up work for TK when he asks him to acquire a wrecked car from a backstreet in Hunts Point, repair it, and use it as a drag car to break speed barriers around Bronx.
- Gunman - Slink trains TK how to use a gun in a warehouse in Hunts Point, teaching him several different techniques and eventually taking out an enemy of Slink's by a driveby shooting.
- 2006 Era
- Tailgate - Ray and TK are leaving the garage with the intention to meet a girl in Harlem, but the plan is quickly disturbed when hitmen ambush the garage, destroying the parked cars outside. TK and Ray pursue the fleeing hitmen in a brief chase through Hunts Point before driving to their original destination.
- In a post-mission cutscene after the mission Candy, TK arrives back at Ray's Autos to find Corrigan and Ray talking. When Corrigan explain's Ray's broken deal, he is disturbed by sounds from a cupboard. The scene quickly becomes a gun-battle between TK, Maria who was hiding in the cupboard, and fleeing Corrigan.
- The neighborhood is commonly misspelled "Hunt's Point" (apostrophe), despite the real life counterpart missing the apostrophe. This is commonly seen in subtitles, pre-mission objectives and on the map.