Don't let the Admins take over! This article is in need of help! Click "Edit" to help!
This article or section needs more contributions, as it is currently considered low-quality. If you know anything about the topic this article is focused on, please feel free to contribute. All editors are welcome.
The Hotrod is a limited edition muscle car in Driver Parallel Lines.
The car takes the design of a 1933 Ford Hi-Boy Hot Rod, assuming the wide front axle design and aggressive 2-door body design. The car features a stars and stripes themed design, with the white stars on a blue background covering the front hood and fenders of the car, and the red and white stripes covering the rest of the body. The front features a metal grille with a small bullbar placed directly in front of it. On the hood of the car is a supercharger intake. The hood hinges from the center, each side opening individually. The exhaust manifolds are exposed and the exhaust chamber and pipes running down the side of the car. The exhaust tips bend 90 degrees adjacent to the rear wheels. Being a drag vehicle, the rear wheels are much wider and bigger in radius than the front wheels, though both axles' wheels sport 5 spoke alloys.
The rear of the car features a small split window, with the entire rear curvature and window design taking influence from Bugatti Type-57. The rear also sports additional rear and indicator lights, and small reverse lights directly beside the license plate.
(mph / km/h)
- 1978 Era
- Does not spawn in the 1978 Era.
- The player can drive this vehicle in the 1978 Era using the Era Change feature.
- Can also be done if the player uses the "all vehicles" cheat and drives the vehicle in the 1978 Era.
- 2006 Era
- Even though the Hotrod is a 2006 era vehicle, it also appears in Driver 76, where it's (slightly) renamed to Hot Rod.
- In Driver: Parallel Lines, the Hotrod shares the horn with the Cerrano, Cerva, Colonna, Melizzano and other cars with the same horn, while in Driver 76, the Hotrod shares the horn with the Andec, Wayfarer and the Rhapsody.
- The Hotrod features a Texas license plate making it one of the vehicles that doesn't have New York license plate, like the Indiana, Raven, Raven Racer, Cerrano, Cerrano Punk and Cerrano Racer.