Welcome to Driver: Parallel Lines' Community Noticeboard.
- No Archives Yet
Talk page rules apply here.
This noticeboard is for discussion and voting on changes to the wiki, reporting vandalism and wiki rule breaking, and reporting bad or unfair behaviour from Driver: Parallel Lines Wiki staff. Votes for the expiration of a Patroller's probation will also be held here.
For requests for promotion, please go to Driver: Parallel Lines Wiki: Requests for Promotion.
Since voting about a change can cause arguments, here are the rules.
- Anyone can start a topic for a community vote.
- Please be civil when voting, and never condemn another users vote.
- Voting usually lasts 3 to 5 days.
Please input your new requests above the old ones. That way, we can easily spot it rather than looking for it.
I would like to use a bot on the wiki, but I need to know what the community think about this. The bot would be most useful in helping with category deleting, organising and adding, along with file name updating, general fixes in typos, infobox spacing and layout. Please cast a vote and comment your opinion on this
- Yes - Monk Talk 17:19, December 8, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - Mr. Lambo (talk) 18:20, December 8, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - Gettoru (talk) 14:39, December 11, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 15:01, December 11, 2016 (UTC)
- Definitely a useful addition, especially at the time of merging D76 into the site. Mr. Lambo (talk) 18:20, December 8, 2016 (UTC)
- Seeing what Monkeybot has done, I think it's a good idea for this wiki. MHM, December 10, 2016
- Ditto to both above. It would save a lot of time for the staff to focus on other stuff as well. Gettoru (talk) 14:39, December 11, 2016 (UTC)