The Cerva is a muscle car in Driver Parallel Lines.
The Cerva is heavily based on a 1972 Buick Riviera, taking its entire front section and rear window from its counterpart. The cars rear features a long brake and tail light covering the entire rear section. The window at the rear is uniquely curved around the body of the car.
Being a muscle car, it is powered by a V8 engine, and can reach top speeds relatively quickly. It shares its top speed with many other muscle cars in game
(mph / km/h)
- Hot Wheels - On the orders of Slink, TK steals and uses a Cerva from an unnamed gang member and attracts police attention in the vehicle, and after gathering enough heat, parks the vehicle and gets the gang member arrested.
1978 Era/2006 EraEdit
- The Cerva shares it's license plate with the Prestige. Ironically, the license plate has a gag; Instead of reading "NY State" on the bottom, it instead says "Fasten Seat Belts".
- The Cerva's beta name was "Ardenne". This is referenced in the files, where "ardenne_punk", "coyote_punk", "brooklyn_punk", "eagle_punk", and "olympic_punk" are listed. Coyote was the beta name for the Cerrano and Eagle was the beta name for the Andec, leaving only Cerva left.
See also Edit
- Andec - Another vehicle based on the Buick Riviera.
- Cerva Punk - Punk variant
- Cerva Racer - Racer variant